Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
Fluke 117 Electrician’s Digital Multimeter
With True RMS
Use the Fluke 117 for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools.With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage.
The Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease.
- Does not include Holster
- Features true-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Highly visible LED screen with white back light
- Ergonomically designed compact size provides easy one-handed operation
- Ideal for commercial applications that require demanding settings
- VoltAlert TM technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPa TM) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Wide variety of electrical work electronic and field service applications.
Electrical maintenance troubleshooting: When you need to eliminate false or ghost voltages or perform continuity, connection or basic wiring checks.
Non-contact voltage detection, Integrated non-contact voltage detection simplifies many tasks.
Electronic troubleshooting: Troubleshoot a wide variety of measurement parameters, including frequency and capacitance.