Fluke FLK-TI300 60HZ Industrial Thermal Infrared Camera with LaserSharp Auto Focus, IR-Fusion AutoBlend, Fluke Connect Wireless, 240×180 Resolution
Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera
Professional grade 240×180 infrared camera with laser driven focus technology and IR-Fusion
The Ti300 60 Hz infrared camera with 240×180 resolution is a great choice for professional troubleshooting and maintenance. Get instant focus on a single target with LaserSharp Auto Focus. A built-in laser distance meter instantly calculates and displays the distance to your designated target and the focus engine immediately adjusts the focus. Quickly isolate anomalies with precisely blended visible and infrared images with patented IR-Fusion technology and quickly capture location and equipment ID details with IR-PhotoNotes.
- Capture intermittent problems over time with standard and radiometric video recording and streaming
- 240×180 resolution (43,200 pixels), 565:1 D:S
- ≤ 0.05°C thermal sensitivity at 30°C (50 mK)
- Temperature range: -20°C to 650°C (-4°F to 1202°F)
- Optional 2x, 4x telephoto and wide angle pre-calibrated smart lenses
Facility Maintenance Solutions
For almost every maintenance application within an industrial-commercial facility, including electrical, HVAC/R, mechanical, and building diagnostic issues, the Ti300, Ti400, or Ti450 will meet your needs depending on your specific requirements. For professionals who want maximum versatility, the Ti450 is your choice. Consider the advantages of adding a telephoto or wide angle lens to your camera.