Fluke FLK-TI400 60HZ Industrial Thermal Infrared Camera with LaserSharp Auto Focus, IR-Fusion AutoBlend, Fluke Connect Wireless, 320×240 Resolution
Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera
Industry leading Ti400 infrared camera with 320 x 240 resolution and LaserSharp Auto Focus
The Ti400 60 Hz thermal imager features 320 x 240 resolution and the ability to get instant focus with patented LaserSharp Auto Focus. Hard to reach and focus targets are no longer an issue with a built-in laser distance meter that instantly calculates and displays the distance to your target while the focus engine adjusts the focus. Quickly isolate anomalies with precisely blended visible and infrared images with patented IR-Fusion technology and quickly capture location and equipment ID details with IR-PhotoNotes.
- 320×240 resolution (76,800 pixels) 753:1 D:S
- IR-Fusion AutoBlend, Picture-in-Picture, and Color Alarm modes make it easier to find anomalies
- ≤ 0.05°C thermal sensitivity at 30°C (50 mK)
- Voice recording and annotation allows you to save additional details with the image file
- Optional 2x, 4x telephoto and wide angle pre-calibrated smart lenses
Facility Maintenance Solutions
For almost every maintenance application within an industrial-commercial facility, including electrical, HVAC/R, mechanical, and building diagnostic issues, the Ti300, Ti400, or Ti450 will meet your needs depending on your specific requirements. For professionals who want maximum versatility, the Ti450 is your choice. Consider the advantages of adding a telephoto or wide angle lens to your camera.