Fluke VT04 Infrared Imager with Soft Carrying Case
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending help you identify the exact location of the potential issue.
- Center-point temperature and hot and cold markers let you identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view.
- Pocket-size design – Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket.
- Intuitive interface – Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box.
- SmartView® reporting software enables you to create customizable reports to document your findings or prove repairs have been made.
Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer
The benefits of a spot thermometer and an infrared camera, in a pocket size tool
The Fluke VT04 combines the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual benefits of an infrared camera, in a pocket size tool. It blends a visible light image with Fluke’s exclusive thermal heat map to show temperature patterns that may indicate potential issues. Hot and cold markers highlight the hottest and coldest spots in the field of view. And you can identify intermittent problems by capturing images at specific intervals or when a temperature alarm is triggered.
- Best in class 28° x 28° field of view for tight spaces.
- Near and Far modes align visible light and thermal lenses from as close as 15 cm (6 in).
- Temperature alarms alert to values outside the expected range
- Intuitive interface requires no training. Start using it right out of the box
- Center measurement box identifies the exact area of temperature measurement
- Included SD card stores up to 10,000 images per Gb